Are you getting ready for a Halloween party? If you are, you’ve probably got the basics covered—costume, decorations, music—but what about food? If you’ve never thrown a party with snacks and other food, here’s a quick checklist for you.
• Halloween paper plates, napkins, and plastic forks, spoons, and knives.
• A Halloween tablecloth for your table.
• A punch bowl for your blood-red Halloween punch.
• A few Halloween-themed platters and other serving dishes.
• Some candy and/or treat bags for your guests.
• Halloween-themed disposable cups.
• Healthy finger foods. Remember, not everyone can enjoy sugary sweets, so be sure you’ve got something healthy on hand.
• Desserts! Cupcakes are especially popular, as are cookies and other little bite-sized foods.
With this checklist, all that’s left for you to worry about are your decorations. If you want a spooky centerpiece, we can help. We’ve got great Halloween flowers in Houston, TX