Writing a message in any greeting card can be difficult, but Father’s Day cards seem to be more challenging than cards for other occasions. You want to say just the right thing to your dad, but you don’t want to sound too sappy or insincere. If you’re having difficulties coming up with the right message, maybe reading this list of popular messages will help.
• Dad, you have been there for me all of my life. Thank you for giving me everything I needed and a lot more.
• Happy Father’s Day! You have been a great role model and inspiration to me.
• Thanks for acting like a kid when I was a kid, a friend when I needed a friend, and my dad when I needed my dad.
• I didn’t realize how important it was to have a dad like you when I was growing up. Now I do. Happy Father’s Day!
• I’m happy to have a dad who is cool enough to hang out with!
• Dad, I can’t imagine what life would have been like without you.
• Has anyone ever made you realize how much of your life you gave up just to raise me? Thank you for sacrificing so much!
• Thank you for helping me become the person I am today.
• Some of my friends didn’t have a dad when they were growing up. I’m thankful for you.
• You watched out for me, taught me, laughed with me, and loved me. Thanks for being the best dad anyone could ask for.
• Happy Father’s Day to the dad who loved me enough to teach me some tough lessons, even when I didn’t want to learn them.
• Dad, you have been one of my greatest influences in life. You have taught me many things, I’m a better person because of you.
• Dad, I think God knew what He was doing when He made you my dad. He knew that it would take someone patient, wise, and loving to raise someone as willful as I am.
• Dad, you are my hero and my role model. Thanks for being there and being such a great example.
You could also write about one of the best times you and your dad spent together or thank him for something amazing he did for you.
Don’t forget your Father’s Day flowers in Houston, TX