Administrative Professional’s Day, also known as Secretaries Day, is coming up. This year, it’s on April 24th, the last Wednesday of the month. On this day, we take the time to thank those who help keep our offices running: secretaries, administrative assistants, executive assistants, office managers, and the many others who fall under the administrative professional umbrella. These professionals have many amazing qualities that ensure the office runs smoothly.
• They keep the small problems away from you. There are dozens of little fires they put out every day that you never hear about.
• They don’t get fixated on the small stuff.
• They make sure things get done efficiently.
• You won’t find anyone else with such amazing spelling and grammar skills.
• They understand the “professional” part of their title and always look great.
• They keep their personal and professional lives separate. They won’t bring their drama into the office.
• Office equipment and computer software changes pretty regularly, and it’s up to your admin professional to keep on top of it all. He or she often trains the rest of the office on this new technology after mastering it.
• Because they often meet with clients before anyone else does, they understand that they function as the face of your business. Whether on the phone, through email, or in person, they make sure to treat all customers and co-workers with respect.
• They’re organized. If you need to find something, they can tell you right where it is.
• They come up with solutions that keep the office running!
Be sure to thank these professionals on Wednesday the 24th with a beautiful bouquet of Administrative Professionals Day flowers in Houston, TX!